Here at Archer Credit, we are dedicated to bringing you the most current and best credit repair information so you don’t have to search everywhere to get your questions answered. Our Credit Info Center covers everything from knowing what is hurting your credit score, to doing something about it, to understanding the results.
Our Free Credit Repair Guide covers:
Getting Started –
- Getting Your Credit Reports Online – There are numerous resources, some free, some not. Which one is right for you?
- Understanding Your Credit Reports – It shouldn’t be very difficult to understand your own information, but the bureaus sure like making it confusing. We break down what they’re *trying* to say.
Taking Action –
- Fixing Your Credit History – It’s the most biggest part of your credit score, and most damaging to your score when you’ve got negative items. What can you do about it?
- Reducing Your Debt – Not the funnest part of credit repair, but extremely important.
- Length of Credit History – how long have you kept your accounts open? Some tips to improving this portion
- Diversifying Your Types of Credit – You can’t just have one type of credit (store cards, revolving lines, etc). So what can you do to improve it?
- Removing Your Credit Inquiries – What’s the difference between hard and soft, and how can you get rid of inquiries that are damaging that shouldn’t be there?
- Understanding Bureau Letters – What exactly are they telling you with certain types of response letters? We break it down.
- Credit Repair Timeline – How long will this take? We show you typical results and also how long it takes to get perfect credit.
It doesn’t take much to get started, but you do have to be dedicated. Let us show you how by visited our credit score guide.